Re: conflict between latest fedora-release and systemd (rawhide)

Looks like somebody decided to move the 90-default.preset from
systemd to the fedora-release package without changing the systemd
package to reflect that and pushing out a new package (as discussed
about a year ago).

That change also caused problems installing stuff with generic release that depend on lvm2. For example you can't build a generic live image that will have anaconda on it for live installs.

I think the idea was to have product (edition) dependent presets, but I don't think the implementation was done well.