Systemctl problem on Rawhide

For a while now, I can't pin down the exact date the problem started :-(, I
have been unable to use systemctl – which is rather problematic.

# systemctl
Failed to list units: Access denied
# whoami
root
#

Using Google I discovered Debian had a similar issue with systemd-shim with
the systemd 215 upgrade, however I suspect this doesn't apply to Fedora
Rawhide. I had been hoping this was a widespread problem and would be fixed
by an update, but clearly this is not a widespread problem.

Anyone any idea how I can "debug" this problem?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder     t:+44 20 7585 2200   voip:sip: