Live media changes systemtime to UTC

Hi,
I add this comment about F22 here, even when F22 is now distributed as final, because I think this problem will also occur in F23.
When I load the F22 Final Live Medium (Workstation x86_64) via USB stick to the laptop the system time is permanently changed to UTC.
The Live medium is produced via the F22 liveUSB Creator. There was a similar problem in F20 or F21, I don't remember exactly.
Kind Regards