updates deliverables testing plan

Hi All,

I filed a ticket with FESCo[1] asking that when we get the list of
deliverables for a release we also list out what deliverables will be updated
as part of the updates process. during the meeting[2] concerns were raised
over the ability to get testing done on updated deliverables. So I am here to
see what we can figure out. I am assuming that the groups wanting the updated
deliverables will be mostly responsible for testing.

Regards

Dennis

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1444
[2] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-27/fesco.2015-05-27-18.00.log.html