F22 and Gnome printing preferences

Hi,

running F22 beta with all patches I have a printing problem.

An Epson R3000 A3 printer is connected via USB or network (doesn't matter). This is a A3 capable printer.

But setting the gnome printer preferences to anything else of A4 instantly switches back to A4.

CUPS on localhost:631 is ok with A3. Also Libreoffice does print in A3.

Is this Gnome bug ? Against which component should I file a bug ?

cu romal