Hello folks :)

Hello folks

I am looking to help out the QA team with testing.
In the last weeks i've learn a lot about how to use bodhi, copr and how make the  kernel test, basically thanks to the great Fedora community for all the info and help.
I am looking forward to helping out and getting to know everyone.
As far as programming I have experience in Ruby and Gtk. also i'm learn how packaging rubygems and fonts.

So i hope that i can be useful to the QA team and Fedora.

thanks a lot

regards from Chile

https://badges.fedoraproject.org/user/iplavvia