Cannot Download x265-libs

Hi

Don't know if these means anything to anyone but here it is anyway.
Tried to install x265-libs on F22 and although DNF says that it can be
installed the error message says...

" Cannot download x265-libs-1.2-6.fc22.x86_64.rpm: All mirrors were
tried "

I'm supposing that this is temporary and will be fixed by next week.
I'm also having problems with libswresample which goes with
ffDiaporama. Not in the repos. Anywhere. Must be a good reason for
that. Looks like it might have become extinct along with the dinosaurs
?

--
Richard