Re: F22 Beta: mouse is very very slow

Hi,

Gnome            = broken mouse movement
Gnome Classic    = broken mouse movement
Gnome on Wayland = mouse movement is ok, although acceleration feels a
bit unfamiliar

OpenBox does not show up at all (blank screen and the display goes into
energy saving). I will look into the logs tomorrow.

cu romal