Re: Impossible to unzip a .ZIP

On 04/29/2015 11:34 AM, Dorian VEGARA wrote:
I downloaded jstree, a jQuery plug-in, as a ZIP file.
When I click on this ZIP, nothing happens.

And when I do a right click, and then "Open with Archive Mounter", I
encounter the same problem.

This is probably not the right list for this question (try the users list), but you didn't even include a link to the file. Are you sure it was downloaded properly?