Re: Copy/paste problem -_-

On 04/23/2015 12:56 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
F22 does not use evdev any more.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/LibinputForXorg

I don't know if it's possible to do middle button emulation in this
way with libinput, CCing Hans.
-- Adam Williamson Fedora QA Community Monkey

I don't often hear complaints about the lack of this function but I can't do without it. Copy/paste is really a lot of trouble without it, I've just made the necessary changes since F-14 and I am happy. These Logiitech Marble Mouse devices have four buttons but nothing works for copy/paste except a lot of clicking around. I can only hope a solution will be offered.

Thanks,

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod