Blockerbugs Not Current

Just wanted to send a heads-up to folks but there was an upgrade to
RHBZ last night which broke the blockerbugs app's ability to sync with
bugzilla and the data shown is probably not current.

I'm trying to get this fixed as quickly as I can but wanted to make
sure folks were aware of the problem since go/no-go is tomorrow.

The issue is being tracked as:

https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T457

I'll send out updates when I have a more definite ETA on a fix.

Tim