Re: Setting the keyboard layout rather late during F22-Beta installation

> Hi all testers,
>
> Running actually a test install of F22 beta
> (Fedora-Workstation-netinst-x86_64-22_Beta.iso). I forgot to define my
> keyboard layout, so I tried to modify it during the install process
> actually running. Therefore I clicked on the keybord button
> (US/top/right of the graphical installer window), but nothing happens.
> So my question: Is this a bug, or have I to wait until the system is
> completely installed, and then to catch up this point?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Joachim Backes
>
> --
>
> Fedora release 22 (Twenty Two)
> Kernel-4.0.0-0.rc6.git2.1.fc22.x86_64
>

> Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> https://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

Hi Joachim.

I'm pretty sure that the label you clicked is isn't editable at all. I'd
bet it's there just to remember what layout you chose, in order to make
you more conscious while entering passwords.

Layout should be changed before launching the effective installation
process (the one where you can add an user and modify root's password).

Alternatively, you may switch it after the completion.

Regards

// Giulio (juliuxpigface)