"systray drawer"

On three of my Rawhide machines I have a drawer bottom left that has
icons exactly as the old systray did ­– only this is a much better way
of handling it. However my fourth Rawhide machine doesn't have this
drawer, and I really would like to have it.

The Web is very little help here as everyone just says "systray is
dead", "systray icons are legacy icons", etc. Clearly the GNOME folk
(or Fedora add ons folk) just changed rather than removed the systray.

The question is does anyone know how this systray gets started so I
can find out why it isn't starting on my fourth Rawhide machine?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.winder@xxxxxxxxx