big problems after this morning f22 gnome mega update

Hi guys,

after installing this morning F22 updates (essentially gnome updates to V3.16.0-1) I have big problems with the gnome3 desktop:

1. The mouse speed is veryyyyyy slow; changing the mouse speed by the gnome-control-center has no effect. The mouse speed in any tty (gpm usage) seems to be normal.

2. no input possible to the thunderbird write window

So for the moment I'm handycapped and using cinnamon as desktop session type.

Same experiences?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--