Re: Btrfs related bugs, new proposal

On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 15:35 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Why? Process. I think it's better to adhere to process, and thus far
> there's a rather obvious resistance to fixing these two bugs in the
> Fedora 22 time frame. So here's an alternative approach.

I'll note that we've never violated process in relation to 864198,
AFAICS. Each time it's come up, the resolution has been to disallow
/boot on btrfs. So far as the blocker process is concerned, that's a
perfectly valid approach to making the bug not a blocker.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey