Re: Self-Introduction: Giulio (juliuxpigface)

On Tue, 2015-03-24 at 19:01 +0100, Giulio 'JuLiuX' wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> My real name is Giulio, I'm 22 and I'm from Trento (Italy). I have
> been using Fedora since 2010 and I'd like to join the Fedora-QA
> team. Let's spend SOME words about me, hehe...
>
> My main hobby is... Well, testing new releases! I've been keeping
> alive a KVM's guest with Fedora Rawhide and I have enjoyed some test-
> days. Bug-hunting seems like a sort of game to me :). I have to
> study a lot about the whole mechanism behind Fedora-QA, but I'm sure
> I'll have the chance to learn a lot of new things. I'm also new to
> such things like Mailing Lists and IRC, so I apologize for any
> mistake I'll make (if any). My English is not perfect either. But
> I'm here for learning and growing :)!
>
> Other hobbies of mine involve Python (especially the framework
> Django), reading book about development and IT in general.
>
> And... You may wonder why my nickname looks a bit strange. I usually
> say that I chose it because 'juliux' was already taken. Hmm, the
> truth is, I'm a bit crazy, I love pigs and I like to distinguish
> myself from masses! Oink oink!
>
> Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to.

Welcome Giulio, and thanks for volunteering! I've sponsored your group
membership. Don't worry about making any mistakes :)

Pretty much all of our QA tooling is written in Python, so if you're
interested in helping out we might well be able to find some stuff for
you to do! The qa-devel@ list is a good place to discuss tooling work:

Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey
http://www.happyassassin.net