Re: Self-introduction (Antonio Insuasti)

Bienvenido a bordo Antonio, un abrazo :)
On 03/24/2015 12:54 AM, Antonio Insuasti Recalde wrote:
Hi guys,

My name is Antonio Insuasti, I live in Quito, Ecuador (small country
in South America).

I start use Gnu/Linux since I was 17. My first distro was Red Hat 7
Valhalla and the second was debian sarge. I have used several
distributions since that time ( ubuntu debian suse fedora slax etc..)
,but for the last 2 years my home and office laptops are running
fedora, and I think it's time to contribute to the project.

I have experience like system administrator and other OpenSource
software like Zimbra and Asterisk,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora-QA Team

pd: sorry for my english

--