F22 Files Recent (Nautilus) not appear any option to clear from recent

In nautilus, have the option to view recent files, and it works fine
on Fedora 21 and you can delete the file you want but only removes the
link, not the file. In Fedora 22 updated daily, I note that he has
gone the option to delete Recent history and therefore I can not
delete that file here. I just want the link, which is what really
saved here, do not want to delete the entire file is deleted. This
option of deleting the entire file is achieved by dragging the file
from Recent, to Trash Does this should not happen, as also deletes the
original file? Is failure ?.
For now the only way to erase all history is through the elimination
of recent.xbel file is hidden. I searched dconf-editor with an option
to let me activate option pressing the right mouse button to remove
items Recent one to one as is done in Fedora 21, but I see nothing.