Fedora 22 Alpha RC3 status heads-up

Hey folks! 22 Alpha RC3 (which is more or less what we were planning
for RC1, just hit a couple of bumps on the way) is still composing,
but the live images are done and can be found here:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?owner=ausil&state=closed&view=flat&method=createLiveCD&order=-id

so anyone who's really keen to get a head start on testing can grab
them and get going. Make sure to get the ones with -3 at the end of
their name.

I have put up the RC3 results pages but not yet updated the 'Current'
symlinks - you can find them at the expected locations:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Alpha_RC3_Installation
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Alpha_RC3_Base
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Alpha_RC3_Desktop
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Alpha_RC3_Server
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Alpha_RC3_Cloud
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Alpha_RC3_Summary

We'll send out an official announcement and update the Current
redirects (and the download link table) when the compose is officially
signed off by release engineering.

There will be a special second Go/No-Go meeting tomorrow at 14:30 UTC
to decide if we can ship RC3; if folks can help cover all the Alpha
tests by then that'd be great. If we hit any completely clear blockers
then we can figure the release is slipping a week and take a break. :)

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey