Weird gdm login behaviour in F22/TC8 after reboot

Hi all F22 testers,

I installed F22/TC8 workstation and created some user. I'm running gnome in F22.

I can login into this user by the gdm login screen. But after rebooting my box an retry to login to this same user, it is rejected because of password problems.

Workaround:

1. Recreating the password by root -or-
2. Logging in once as this user on some tty (the password _is_
   accepted); now I can login via gdm, and the password is accepted
   too!

Anybody sees this too?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes