Unexpected qadevel outage

I'm not sure what happened but the machine hosting qadevel became
unresponsive sometime in the last 12 hours and is not recoverable.

I'm going to be rebuilding the host today but until I'm done,
phabricator and the other services on qadevel will not be available.
I'll update this thread as I make progress towards getting everything
working again.

Tim