F21 RC4 - Lenovo runs hot during install

I don't know what is happening, but I now see that there is no question that my Lenovo x120e is running hot during an install.

I have YET to get it to run hot during general usage. Occationally it gets above 70degrees. It is REALLY hot (by feeling fan exhaust) now.

Fan is running full speed; or at least that is how it sounds. What is anaconda doing?

BTW, I noticed that while I was editing just the boot option to pull the netinst from my local repo, it started running hot. And really nothing but editing was going on? I did get an 'over 95 degrees' message after I did the ctl-x to get on with the boot, but it did not shutdown, and continued with the install. It seem to cool off while I was configuring the disk partitions and selecting the software to install. It heated up again during the install.

Oh, the system is a duo core and I have replaced the 320GB HD with a 240GB SSD.