F21 rsync issues

Hi all,

Running Fedora 21 (latest updates as far as know) on both server box and
client box.  Server box rsyncs official and upcoming releases of Fedora
and related files (updates, testing, rpmfusion, etc..) and has had no
problems up to this point.

Well, the rsync scripts work like they are suppose to, or seem to.  But
for some strange reason, during the day, the beta (currently 21) release
and my testing dir are both being deleted and redownloaded, every single
day.  These same scripts and schedules worked fine in F20, so no idea
what has changed.  I have used 2 different mirrors to make sure 1 didn't
have an issue, and it happens on both.  I do know this, it seems that
when I yum update from the client side, lot of the time it seems (maybe
coincidence) that the next rsync update is when it downloads the whole
things.

So below is a copy of the script used to rsync F21 as is now, but like I
said, nothing has changed on it since the installs.  The permissions are
set as how it's downloaded so no idea what is going on or how to tell or
what logs to look at if any.

My f21 rsync script...

[mike@scrappy ~]$ more /home/backups/config/f21
#!/bin/bash

RSYNC="/usr/bin/rsync"                  # file location of rsync

FLAGS="-avz --delete"              # rsync flags

MIRROR="rsync://carroll.cac.psu.edu/fedora-enchilada/linux/development/21/x86_64/os/"

REPO="/rsync/fedora-test/release"  # directory to store file
EXCLUDE="--exclude drpms --exclude debug --exclude repoview"

if [ -f "/var/run/rsync.pid" ]; then
   RUNPID=`cat /var/run/rsync.pid`
   if ps -p $RUNPID; then
      echo "Rsync is already running..."
      exit 1
   else
      echo "Rsync pid found but process dead, cleaning up"
      rm -f /var/run/rsync.pid
   fi
else
   echo "No Rsync Process Detected"
fi
echo $$ > /var/run/rsync.pid

echo Beginning Rsync...

$RSYNC $FLAGS $EXCLUDE $MIRROR $REPO

rm -f /var/run/rsync.pid

exit 0

Any ideas on what might be deleting my 2 dirs?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"