On/Off problems

There is no log to test the results of this but my computer or laptop running Fedora 21 Beta RC4 will not shutdown or restart. If this is my fault, please let me know what to do to fix this problem. If it is not my fault, I guessing I am reporting a bug. Thanking you in advance for your help.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6