Found iso instructions - Re: Building local mirror for Fedora 21 x86 testing

Well I found some iso instructions and are downloading it and will see what happens when I go and install from it.

I maintain local mirrors for the actgive versions I use here via rsync. But now it is past time for me to test F21 x86 on a notebook I have assigned to this task (a Lenovo x120e with a clean SSD). Where do I get the OS and updates? If I pull them down, and build an dvd of the iso netinstall, I am expecting to be able to point to both the local OS and updates? I did a quick browse where I am currently getting my F20 updates (and got the OS) and I see the following directories:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/development/21/x86_64/os/

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/updates/21/x86_64/

I am expecting that the OS directory is for TC2, and the Updates are any fixes since its release. Is this correct? I want to run the rsyncs today, so I can start the testing tomorrow (along with the armv7 testing).

thank you.