Re: Resume still broken on Thinkpad X1 Carbon

I would definitely do this if I was payed to do so, but not just to
satisfy my curiosity how each part of linux kernel works.
I'm sure this is now how bug reporting was intended to work. RTFM is
not always the correct answer. A good default one, but not correct one
I'm sure.