Re: F21 Installation Issues - Installation destination partitioning

On 11/14/2014 12:36 AM, Bidski wrote:
It would appear that I am unable to load to nVidia drivers. I keep
failing with a "Required key not available" message.

You can't use the binary NVidia drivers with secure boot enabled because they won't be signed with the right key (most likely not signed at all).