Re: installation matrix environment adjustments

> If you want my guess, I guess I'd suggest we make VNC non-arch-specific,
> keep serial console split ARM/x86, and make text non-interface-specific,
> it seems like as long as you get a console at all, that ought to work.

Adjusted in https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Template%3AInstallation_test_matrix&diff=394454&oldid=394452 .

I assume "make text non-interface-specific" means non-arch-specific. If not, we can adjust again.

> No, I agree, I was kinda working to split the misc section up. It fits
> the design most nicely if you can come up with some sort of 'topic'
> connection between the cases that live together in a table, but the
> *functional* reason to have split tables is indeed to group tests with
> similar result environments, and I don't like having too much greying
> out of the rows either.
>
> We should really limit the greying-out hack and use it only when a test
> case is *clearly* part of a set with a lot of others but the
> environments that otherwise apply to them all don't apply to it - i.e.
> it should be a 'rare exception' case, we shouldn't be building complex
> sets of result columns where each one might have only one or two white
> boxes.

Adjusted in https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Template%3AInstallation_test_matrix&diff=394451&oldid=394441 .

Fpr some of those test cases it was more reasonable to distinguish it as GUI/text mode, rather than x86/ARM. I used another row for that. Tell me if you have any objections.