Re: Resume still broken on Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Instead of opening a  new thread I'll just jump in here because I have
Lenovo T440s and same or at least similar issue.

I tried doing suspend/resume on both Fedora 21 Alpha and now on Beta
and it is not working on T440s. When I read Jonathans comment I
immediately recognised same issue that I have:
" - Under F21, suspend seems to work fine, but there is no response to the
   power button (or any other input).  One has to hold the power button
   until the firmware gets fed up and powers things down hard."

But after a bit closer inspection this is not true, actually I get
some reaction when pressing power button - I can hear that cpu fan
starts to work, but machine is still in suspend state - power button
is blinking, monitor is off, only cpu fan is working. Jonathan can you
check if your fan also starts up?

I have installed all updates, what else can I do?