F21 Installation Issues - Installation destination partitioning

I am trying to install F21 on my system. Unfortunately I am running in to some of issues.

First issue is that I can not run the regular installer from the LiveUSB I created (this is likely to be due to my GeForce GTX 750TI graphics being not completely supported yet. Running the installer in low graphics mode seems work ok).

The second issue is to do with create device partitions for the installation.

Performing automatic partitioning will fail. The installer seems unable to detect the ~2TB of unallocated/free space on my hard drive. The installer will return to the main window and the "Installation Destination" button with first have some yellow/orange text saying "Failed to save storage configuration", which will then turn to red text saying "Error checking storage configuration".

Performing manual partitioning will fail on two counts.
First: Clicking the link that says "Click here to create them automatically." fails A red box will appear at the bottom of the screen saying "Automatic partitioning failed. Click for details.". Clicking there brings up a dialog will saying
"You have not defined a root partition (/), which is required for installation of Fedora to continue.
No valid bootloader target device found. See below for details.
For a UEFI installation, you must include an EFI System Partition on a GPT-formatted disk, mounted at /boot/efi.".

Second: Creating manual partitions (specifying /, /boot, /home, and swap manually) I am able to add 1 of those 4 partitions (to be whatever size I desire), but trying to add a second partitions constantly fails despite having copious amounts of hard drive space available. A red box will appear at the bottom of the screen saying "Failed to add new device. Click for details.". Clicking there brings up a dialog saying "requested size exceeds maximum allowed".

Some system specifications:
Processor: Intel Core i7 4820K
Motherboard: ASUS P9X79-LE (UEFI)
Chipset: Intel X79
Memory: 64GB DDR3
HDD: 4TB Western Digital Caviar Green SATA 6GB/s (Windows 7 64-bit is installed in one half of this hard drive with a GPT partition table).
Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750TI

Fedora 21 64-bit ISO was downloaded (via torrent) on 8th November and burnt on to a 8GB USB flash drive with 4GB of persistant storage.