One more testing request: F21 fedup using Final TC1 tree

Hi, folks! Thanks again for all the Beta validation and fedup testing
lately. There's one more set of testing we could really use results for
quickly.

The Final TC1 compose has been done so early partly with the goal of
providing a fedup upgrade.img that isn't affected by the 15-minute
timeout bug - Final TC1 has been built with systemd 216-8, which removes
that timeout.

It'd be great if folks could test fedup from 19 and 20 to 21, with
--instrepo pointing to the 21 Final TC1 tree:

fedup --network 21 --product (product) --instrepo
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_TC1/Server/x86_64/os

or:

fedup --network 21 --product (product) --instrepo
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_TC1/Server/i386/os

or:

fedup --network 21 --product (product) --instrepo
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_TC1/Server/armhfp/os

ideally, run the test with fedup 0.9.0-1 and a package set that will
take more than 15 minutes to update, so we can confirm the systemd fix
works even without the fedup workaround.

I've run a couple of tests here that looked good, but it'd be good to
have more confirmation. If folks can report back to this thread with
results that'd be great. We intend to have mirrormanager point fedup at
the 21 Final TC1 tree as the upgrade.img source if this testing goes
well.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey