21 Beta fedup and livecd-tools karma requests

Hi, folks. A huge thanks to everyone who helped out with Beta testing!
Great job, we managed really solid test coverage for Beta RC4.

There are just a couple of loose ends to tidy up before Beta goes out
next week. There are three blocker bugs for which the fixes are in F19
and F20, not F21 - the usual fedup and livecd-tools stuff. We'd really
like to have those updates 'stable' for 19 and 20 before 21 Beta goes
out to the public. The F20 builds already have sufficient karma, but not
the F19 ones, yet. So if we could get karma for:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fedup-0.9.0-1.fc19
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/livecd-tools-19.10-1.fc19

that would be great. You can test fedup by, well, installing F19,
installing that fedup, and then fedup'ing to F21. You can test
livecd-tools by writing an F21 Beta RC4 live image with
'livecd-iso-to-disk --efi' - it'd also be a good idea to test that an
F20 Final live image still writes correctly as well.

Thanks folks! Next stop, Final TC1 :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey