Big problems with the lpr or lp command in F21 since some days: only empty sheets are printed

Dear F21 testers,

having big problems with printing using the lp or lpd command since 2 or
3 days: Only empty pages are printed. This happens for my real samsung
printer or with a cups-PDF printer.

On the other hand, printing to these printers from applications such as
firefox, thunderbird,... (using the print menu) is OK.

My F21 is fully updated. I downgraded already cups-client (current is
cups-client-1.7.5-13.fc21.x86_64), but this did not help.

Anybody has these problems too?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--