Re: Problem installing Vmware Workstation 10.0.3

On 10/25/2014 05:35 PM, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> It will not compile. Is there a patch available to fix this problem. I
> have searched the web and vmware.com I personally could not find one.
> Thank for your help.

Why not try qemu-kvm instead?  After all, it is the virtualization
platform that already comes standard with Fedora, and therefore has more
people on this list that will know how to support it, along with the
benefit of not requiring you to recompile or complain to a third-party
vendor.  We'd love to know how to make the use of qemu easier to adopt.