F21: Dare I ask about /boot on a btrfs subvolume?

From what I've seen from digging over the past few months, this is no way to make friends and become popular, but I see that the F21 installer is letting folks config /boot as a btrfs subvolume once again so I tried it.

I'll understand if you tell me to go away and never come back.  However, if this is supposed to be supported then I've run into a hiccup.  Actually, a burp.

I did the following with https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_Beta_RC1/Live/x86_64/Fedora-Live-MATE_Compiz-x86_64-21_Beta-1.iso.

Initial sanity-check install: config as btrfs and accept proposed defaults -> successful boot and login.

Re-install as before except change /boot to btrfs -> default boot kernel panic (no root), but recovery boot was successful and allowed login.

I ran updates and saw an error about grubby at the end.  /var/log/grubby had errors about "/boot/boot/vmlinux-..." ... that doesn't look right.

So, re-install, again changing /boot to brtfs but also change /boot "name" to "burp" -> same default boot panic, but successful recovery boot and login.

I ran updates, saw same error about grubby, and now see /var/log/grubby errors about "/boot/burp/vmlinux...".

Attached GIFs are "a-F21-boot-btrfs-name-burp.gif" showing how I changed /boot to btrfs and changed its name to "burp", "b-F21-btrfs-boot-panic-root.gif" showing the default boot panic, and "c-F21-btrfs-boot-burp-vmlinux.gif" showing the grubby "/boot/burp/vmlinux..." errors.

 - James