Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 21 Beta Release Candidate 1 (RC1) Available Now!

On 10/24/2014 12:36 AM, drago01 wrote:
On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since freenode is not working for me (netsplit), I have to ask here - there are no Workstation netinst images for RC1? Also I noticed there is no os/ directory for them.

That's intentional. See
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-10-22/workstation.2014-10-22-15.00.html

Along this line of thought, which netinst should be used for custom kickstart installs? Can I assume that since the Workstation directory doesn't have packages, that the Workstation netinst will, by default, point at the "everything" repo?