Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 21 Beta Release Candidate 1 (RC1) Available Now!

> On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> As per the Fedora 21 schedule [1], Fedora 21 Beta Release Candidate 1
> >> (RC1) is now available for testing. Content information, including
> >> changes, can be found at
> >> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6010#comment:11 . Please see the
> >> following pages for download links (including delta ISOs) and testing
> >> instructions. Normally dl.fedoraproject.org should provide the fastest
> >> download, but download-ib01.fedoraproject.org is available as a mirror
> >> (with an approximately 1 hour lag) in case of trouble. To use it, just
> >> replace "dl" with "download-ib01" in the download URL.
> >
> > Since freenode is not working for me (netsplit), I have to ask here - there
> > are no Workstation netinst images for RC1? Also I noticed there is no os/
> > directory for them.
>
> That's intentional. See
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-10-22/workstation.2014-10-22-15.00.html

Thanks. Before I forget, let's make additional note here. It seems we have lost UEFI column for "basic video driver" test case. That doesn't seem optimal, that's an area where there used to be some problems, and I expect to see some more in the future.