Re: ?howto?: find needed package in not configured repository -> intel video driver

poma composed on 2014-10-16 23:44 (UTC+0200):

> You call yourself a tester, a tester which is unable comprehended core principles of testing.
> Dude are you kidding me? :)

It's not a necessary prerequisite to testing to subscribe to any particular
definition of test. I test what makes sense for me to test given local
restraints (e.g. time, interest, hardware): installation, package management,
basic OS functionality, and a subset of the vast mountain of software
available to users. My selected subset does not include software made for
creating or building software. That in Fedora means I only test packages that
others build. I don't make packages. I install them. I use them.

What you offered is OT. I asked about available packages, not building packages.

> Use the Source, Dude.
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-intel/tree/configure.ac?id=6b98f16#n26
>         [2.99.916],

Telling me how to build or what to build is no practical help to me. I'm not
a programmer. I tried many moons ago. It's a waste of time for me to try
further. My available supply of round tuits is much better spent identifying
and reporting existing misbehavior, QC as it were.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/