Re: Phoronix likes Fedora 21

Yep. I installed F21 branched even before the alpha
was released on my desktop at work to check out the
support for my video card (which limps in f20 with
the random rawhide bits from rpmfusion I needed),
and it works fine as near as I can tell. No problems
that I've noticed when testing it and the video
card works well (though still only with nvidia binaries
unfortunately).