finding install media SRPMS versions

This is confusing. I'm trying to find the version of python-blivet used by netinst, on which rpm -q doesn't work because the "package is not installed". I used to go look at e.g. https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/20/Fedora/source/SRPMS/p/ and I'd see the full package name including version.

For Fedora 21 however, this is confusing because it's not listed for Workstation:

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_Beta_TC3/Workstation/source/SRPMS/p/

But it is listed for both Server and Cloud:

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_Beta_TC3/Server/source/SRPMS/p/
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_Beta_TC3/Cloud/source/SRPMS/p/

It has to be on the Workstation media. For one, rpm -q on the live media returns the version of python-blivet installed, and obviously must be on netinst because anaconda requires python-blivet, it'd imploded without it. There's actually a whole pile of RPMs not listed in Workstation's SRPMS folders that are listed for Server and Cloud. I don't get it.

Chris Murphy