Re: Password IS recognized - upgrade LightDM

On 10/07/14 10:50, poma wrote:
Have you considered the possibility to read the message?

poma

What part of the message did I not read? I thought I read the whole thing but sometimes you obscure vital bits of information. I am reading a number of messages on two computers, taking phone calls, re-scheduling my medical appointments via text messages, etc. and sometimes I get lost ... :-[

I apologize and I do appreciate your help.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE