Re: Password not recognized -

I have an updated Fedora 21 alpha that has worked perfectly until this
morning's update. I rebooted and it no longer recognizes my password at
the GUI loin screen. I does recognize me from this F-20 computer as bobg
or root via ssh. I thought perhaps caps lock was on but no?

Is it just me ?

It is not only you. I updated my F21 box yesterday and I cannot login any more wit GDM or KDM in GNOME/KDE sessions. Login in console works fine.

I'm looking at the logs but I don't see anything relevant. I don't know against which component fill a bug.

--
Juan Orti
https://miceliux.com