Introduction:

Greetings,

I'm very excited to join the QA team.

I first started using Linux in 1997 in college.

My first job included using a Unix inventory system.

I drifted away from Linux over the next several years as Windows rules
in many workplaces and using it was necessary.

I rediscovered Linux in the form of Ubuntu in 2012. I then began distro
hopping and trying many flavors of Linux and even BSD for a brief
period. I have been using Fedora off and  on since F19 mostly with the
Gnome DE, although I tried Xfce and Cinnamon also.

On to my introduction.

My name is Paul Munro, I'm 53 years old and live in south western
Pennsylvania in the United States.  My irc nick is Greylocks.

I am very excited to begin giving something back to a distro that I have
enjoyed greatly.  I look forward to working with the team.

Thanks

Greylocks

They who can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary