Question about the gnome3 restart dialog

Sometimes, if rebooting my box by the upper right gnome3 menu, there is
some additional toggle button in the appearing popup (besides the OK,
Cancel, ... buttons) : "Install pending software updates?". If I
activate this toggle button, then during the boot process a message
shortly appears  saying that updates are installed, but nothing about
which updates. Later on, if my box is running, I find no info in
/var/log/yum.log.

So, how to get more info about this updates?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)