Grub an kernel update

I have a small problem. When you boot the pc, which selects the kernel
is not the last, that is, the newest, but selects a lower each time you
install a kernel update. I'm talking about the kernel 3.16.200 and
3.16.300 and between these two, grub select the bottom. I know it's
silly, but I come from debian and update the grub program does it
automatically. Do I have to manually configure the grub file every time
you update the kernel or is there a command to do it every time it is
updated ?. Not know the programs that make up the grub and less still in
Fedora.
It is normal if I am in Fedora 21 Alpha?
Any solution?