Introduction: Sudhir Dharanendraiah

Hi folks! We usually do self-introductions for new QA members of course,
but for this one I thought it'd be nice to do a real introduction :)

Sudhir Dharanendraiah - sdharane@redhat - is a Red Hatter based in
Bangalore, India who's
moving into RH's Fedora QA team. Some of you probably know that us RHers
working on Fedora QA haven't had a proper manager since James Laska
left, and Sudhir is going to be filling that role for us. Of course he's
the boss of us, not the boss of you - Fedora QA as a whole is a
collaborative community effort and nothing about that is changing!

Sudhir's job will mostly be about managing us RHers (much like Paul
Frields manages the RH-employed Fedora development team) and working to
raise Fedora's profile with other Red Hat teams so we hopefully get more
interest and contributions to things like Test Days and feature testing
from other RHers. He's enthusiastic about learning the Fedora QA ropes,
too, and we're hoping he'll be able to contribute to that as he finds
his way around, just like any new contributor.

So, Sudhir, this is the Fedora QA community, Fedora QA community this is
Sudhir, I hope we'll all get along well :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey