Self-introduction: (Carlos Morel-Riquelme)

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team.

My name is Carlos Morel-Riquelme, i'm from Chile and i'm 27 years old. i'm student of System Analysis and Programming Technician. I'm using fedora since 15 and i love  the community and her philosophy. Always use fedora branched because i think that the best way to help to fedora is be a non stable user. well it's all because my english is very poor

thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

here is my wiki page https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:N0oir

regards