Re: yum fails - Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-21-20140904-sda.raw.xz

On 09/04/2014 11:15 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On a Cubietruck -

# yum install  policycoreutils-python --nogpgcheck
All packages should now be signed so you can drop the --nogpgcheck

good.

  One of the configured repositories failed (Fedora 21 - armhfp),
  and yum doesn't have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only
  safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work "fix" this:
Is your date/time correct?

It should have been via ntp. But I can't find where I put that SDcard to check it out. Too many SDcards sitting on my desk from all this testing. On a side note, I am 'inventing' an SDcard organizer for all the SDcards I have sitting around; the cubie's card reader will not allow space for a attaching a label.

So anyway, it looks like making a new SDcard and trying again.