Is there a reason gnome documents wasn't part of the test day?

Hi,

I remember participating the the gnome test day[1]. Yesterday, I finally
decided to take the leap to gnome-documents. I organised a lot of my
documents etc., and in the process crashed into a plethora of bugs. The
I realised that we didn't test documents at all in the test day. We
tested photos and music which are both quite behind documents
development wise, but not documents. Is there a reason for this or did
we just skip it by mistake?

Here are the bugs that I've filed. Please see if you can reproduce them
and comment upstream. I think it's really bad user experience if we want
our users to use documents/music/photos instead of the old school file
manager organisation system but none of these work properly..

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?emailreporter1=1;classification=Core;emailtype1=substring;query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;version=3.13.x;email1=sanjay.ankur%40gmail.com;component=documentation;component=general;product=gnome-documents

There are six at the moment, but every time I use docs, I sort of run
into a new one.

[1] http://testdays.qa.fedoraproject.org/testdays/show_event?event_id=17

--
Thanks,