What's wrong with Fedora 21 GNOME?

Is only my installation broken?

Do any of the (GNOME) developers run Fedora 21 actually?

Where is the menu of Evince? Its Help system refers to it ("top right
corner"), but I can't find it. Searching for it with various clicks of the
right mouse-button, I managed to freeze the GNOME Shell and get more than
one black "Minimize Maximize Move ..." popup menu.

What's the reason for other changes? GNOME Shell's "Favourites" bar at the
left: Why do I need to press'n'hold the right mouse button now in order to
select something from the popup menu? Why is it no longer possible to
open new gnome-terminal windows but only be offered access to the single
open one? Am I really supposed to "Launch" more instances via the
"Show Details" feature? That would be odd.